Still looking to nail down an internship for this fall?
Our small but nimble marketing team is looking for an eager individual to help us with all things marketing. In return, we’ll give you an education in marketing craft beverages.
The Marketing Intern will report directly to the Head of Marketing and actively participate in planning and executing marketing initiatives and events on behalf of the company and its brands. This position will give the right candidate hands-on experience to many marketing and communications disciplines, including events, public relations, social media, email marketing, product photography and more, as well as exposure to our startup culture. There will be opportunities to attend industry events (i.e. beer fests).
Responsibilities will include:
– Assisting with social media content (planning, photography, copy writing, posting, etc.)
– Preparing samples for photography
– Working with Company’s graphic designer on event collateral (posters, social media graphics, etc.)
– Assisting in the organization of marketing materials for larger events (i.e. beer fests and tastings)
– Participating in the development of weekly sales email
– Assisting with maintenance of company website and blog
Applicant must be 21+ and should have an interest in marketing and craft beer and / or be pursuing a degree / career in marketing or related field.
Submit your application here (no calls, please).