Goin’ South to SoWa
Maaaaajor PSA: New Hampshire brewery, Deciduous, is heading south to Boston! Deciduous is taking over the taps at the SoWa Beer Garden THIS Sunday (7/28) from 11a-4p. It’s no secret that Deciduous has a bit (read: big) of a cult following so their SoWa appearance is 🙌🙌🙌. I mean, peep those beer names. And those cans. 😍
The weather forecast is looking real nice (85 and sunny). So mark your (Google) calendars for this weekend because you won’t want to miss pours on pours on pours of Deciduous. ☀️☀️☀️
On Tap (7/28)
– In Focus | An Unfiltered German Style Pilsner. 4.5% ABV.
– The Light: Raspberry | A 5% Berliner Style Ale Series fruited with Raspberries.
– Double Lollipop | A 6.6% ABV Double Fruited Sour Ale with Milk Sugar, fruited with Black Currant, Blueberries & Raspberry.
– Playing in the Shadows | Hoppy Ale Series 1.0. A 6.9% ABV India Pale Ale hopped with Citra, Motueka and Vic Secret.
– Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright | An 8% ABV Double India Pale Ale hopped with Citra, Galaxy and Rakua. Brewed in collab with Burnish Beer Co.
– Won’t Back Down | An 8% ABV Oatmeal Porter.
– You Bring Me Up When I’m Down | A Triple IPA clocking in at 9.5% ABV that has been generously hopped with Citra, Topaz and Motueka.
What Else You Need to Know
Not only will Deciduous be pouring dope beers but they’ll be give away some swag (koozies, anyone?). The sooner you arrive to SoWa, the better! The Beer Garden starts pouring at 11a. It’s never (ever) too early for a beer.
Plus, this weekend, the first 1,000 SoWa attendees get a FREE ice cream sammie from Cookie Monstah, courtesy of INBOUND. Even morrrre reason to get there early (FYI: this part kicks off @ 10a).
ICYMI: every few weeks or so, one of our brands is moving into the Beer Garden and taking over the taps. We’ve got your fave craft brands taking over the SoWa taps to bring you fresh craft beers all.summer.long. Follow along on Instagram as we add new breweries to the season’s lineup. And before you know it… Oktoberfest will be here. So stay tuned for more info on that! 🍂
If you’re new to SoWa, it’s the South End’s weekly celebration of local artisans, farmers, food trucks, brewers and musicians. There’s no shortage of things to do, eat, drink and take home, which means you’re guaranteed to have a Sunday Funday.
The Facts: SoWa’s Beer Garden is open on Sundays, May through October, at The Power Station at 540 Harrison Ave in Boston (see the map below 👇) from 11a to 4p. We’ll release the beer menu each week right here and on Instagram.