If it’s Sunday, you’ll find us in Boston’s South End. Each weekend, we bring a new lineup of craft beer and cider to the Beer Barn at SoWa Open Market. If you’re not from around here, SoWa is the South End’s weekly celebration of local artisans, farmers, food trucks, brewers, and musicians. There’s no shortage of things to do, eat, drink, and take home, which means no matter your age, you’re bound to have a fun Sunday afternoon (read: bring family and friends!).
Our menu rotates weekly and features beer and cider that range in style and flavor from local and regional producers. Here’s who you might see on the tap list any given week:
- Fiddlehead Brewing Company (Shelburne, VT)
- Prospect Ciderworks (Boston, MA)
- Four Quarters Brewing (Winooski, VT)
- Finback Brewery (Queens, NY)
- Fox Farm Brewery (Salem, CT)
- Proclamation Ale Co. (Warwick, RI)
- Honest Weight Artisan Beer (Orange, MA)
- Banded Brewing Co. (Biddeford, ME)
- And tons more…
SoWa’s Beer Barn is open May through October at The Power Station at 540 Harrison Ave in Boston (see the map below). The last day to enjoy SoWa’s Open Market and the Beer Barn for the 2018 season is October 28. Follow us on Instagram for the beer menu each week, and we’ll see you Sunday!