Save the date for Graft’s Expedition
Graft Cider is coming to MA and RI next week (10/8-10/13) and bringing allllll their fall ciders with them. We’re especially pumped for Farmstand Fortune, Graft’s collab with Cambridge-based brewery, Lamplighter Brewing Co. This Cider Donut Cider is made with NY state apples, French Bittersweet apple concentrate, buckwheat honey & fall spices. At 6.9% ABV, it’s like eating a cider donut but with wayyyy less guilt. The perfect fireside sipper. Gluten free. 140 cals. 0g sugar. 🍂
Speaking of fireside, Graft will be intro’ing Last Camp (label inspo from the Oregon Trail aka simpler times) which boasts of warming spices, cinnamon, cocoa powder, birch bark, vanilla & a touch of honey. You won’t need to build a fire on the trail to stay warm with this 6.9% ABV cider.
Graft is popping up all over for tastings and tap takeovers from October 8 through October 13. They’ll be pouring OGs like Farm Flor, Lost Tropic, Sapphire City and Alabaster City. AND, did we mention there will be a donut collab with Blackbird Doughnuts? Cider + beer glaze donuts for daaaays. 🍩🍩🍩
Graft will be hosting TONS of in-store tasting events but, if you’re looking for more than just a taste and want to hang all.night.long with the awesome Graft crew, check out where they’ll be popping up for full pours!
– Tuesday, October 8 | In-store tasting at Bernier’s Liquors | 4-6p | 905 Plymouth St, Bridgewater, MA 02324
– Tuesday, October 8 | In-store tasting at Curds & Co. | 4-6p | 288 Washington St, Brookline, MA 02445
– Thursday, October 10 | In-store tasting at Cardullo’s Harvard Square | 4-6p | 6 Brattle St, Cambridge, MA 02138
– Thursday, October 10 | In-store tasting at Ball Square Fine Wines | 5-7p | 716 Broadway, Somerville, MA 02144
– Thursday, October 10 | Graft x Lamplighter Brewing Co. collab launch party at Lulu’s Allston. Sample Animal House and Farmstand Fortune from Graft! The entire Graft team will be there + our friends from Lamplighter. Lulu’s will also be tapping two additional ciders from Graft and two beers from Lamp. Fun kicks off @ 6p | 421 Cambridge St, Allston, MA 02134
– Friday, October 11 | In-store tasting at Bauer Wine & Spirits | 5-7p | 330 Newbury St, Boston, MA 02115
– Friday, October 11 | In-store tasting at Pemberton Farms | 5-7p | 2225 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02140
– Saturday, October 12 | In-store tasting at Whole Foods South End (Ink Block) | 1-4p | 348 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118
– Saturday, October 12 | In-store tasting at Eataly Cantina | 3-5p | Prudential Center, 800 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02199
– Saturday, October 12 | Bukowski Tavern pop up with the Graft x Craft Collective crew | 5-7p | 50 Dalton St, Boston, MA 02115
– Sunday, October 13 | Graft tap takeover at Boston’s SoWa Beer Garden in collab with Lamplighter | 11a-4p | 460 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118
– Wednesday, October 9 | In-store tasting at High Spirits Liquors | 4-6p | 559 N Main St, Providence, RI 02904
– Wednesday, October 9 | In-store tasting at Bottles Fine Wine | 4-6p | 141 Pitman St, Providence, RI 02906
– Wednesday, October 9 | Bayberry Beer Hall pop up. Come hang with the Graft + Craft Collective crew @ this dope Prov watering hole for cider, on cider, on cider | 6-11p | 381 W Fountain St, Providence, RI 02903
For more event info, visit our Facebook “Events” page.
Spotted: Graft Nomads in the Wild
A few of Graft’s team members will be making the expedition to Mass and Rhody for Graft’s Expedition. Keep your 👀 peeled throughout the week’s tastings + events for the crew:
– Kyle | Owner & Cider Strategist | Fave cider: Lost Tropic
– Sara | Owner & Director of Sales | Fave cider: Farm Flor
– Sae | Director of Events & Media | Fave cider: Book of Nomad
– Andy | Director of Sales & National Accounts | Fave cider: Lost Tropic
We’re puuuumped to hang with the Graft crew. Join us!
Graft at SoWa
Can’t get enough of Graft? Then join Graft on Sunday, October 13 at the SoWa Beer Garden as they take over the taps with Lamplighter! ICYMI: SoWa is the South End’s weekly celebration of local artisans, farmers, food trucks, brewers and musicians. There’s no shortage of things to do, eat, drink and take home, which means you’re guaranteed to have a Sunday Funday. SoWa’s Beer Garden is open on Sundays through the end of the month, at The Power Station at 540 Harrison Ave in Boston (see the map below) from 11a to 4p. We’ll release the beer menu each week right here on the blog and on Instagram.