We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Marketing team. The Graphic Designer will report directly to the Head of Marketing with a focus on developing artwork to support Craft Collective’s portfolio of 60+ craft beer and cider brands. This person in this position will be responsible for creating both print and digital graphics, including sell sheets, posters, advertisements, point of purchase collateral, packaging, merchandise designs, email layouts, social media and web graphics, event signage, tap handle designs, and more.
- Conceptualize unique and compelling designs for promotional materials, email graphics, event signage, etc. in support of our brewers and top accounts in MA, RI and ME
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams and our team of sales representatives to gather pertinent design details, incorporating design feedback from key stakeholders as necessary
- Participate in merchandise development for Craft Collective and its brands, including the development of a merchandise collaboration program
- Assist in managing and developing Craft Collective’s brand identity and the identity of our brands in our markets
- Work with vendors to print event collateral, merchandise, etc. in a timely fashion; identify materials and processes most appropriate for each project
- Help lead and participate in brainstorming sessions for key projects
- Follow design and craft beer industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Illustration, photography, packaging, digital design and/or HTML experience a plus
- WordPress and MailChimp experience (or another email marketing solution) a plus
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines; time tracking required
- An appreciation for design’s collaborative process. We serve many clients, so you must be comfortable receiving and executing upon feedback from multiple parties
- Enthusiasm for consumer products (craft beer a plus) and an evident passion for design
Competitive pay based on experience including a base salary and bonuses. Employee stock options. Group health and dental. Life insurance and short and long-term disability insurance. 401(k) with match. 529 College Savings plan. Access to awesome beer!
ABOUT CRAFT COLLECTIVE
Craft Collective is a 4-year old independent craft beverage distribution company focused on quality, small, craft producers. We were founded by craft beer enthusiasts, with the goal of improving the distribution environment in New England for breweries and consumers. We maintain ample refrigeration, a fully climate-controlled warehouse, and refrigerated delivery vehicles. Our people represent our brands with enthusiasm and diligently care for our products. We’re honest, accommodating, and committed to helping small craft producers succeed. We primarily work with New England and New York producers like Fiddlehead, SingleCut, Aeronaut, Finback, Idle Hands, Proclamation, Medusa, Banded, Fox Farm, Kent Falls, Graft Cider, and more. You can see our entire portfolio here.
EMPLOYMENT AT CRAFT COLLECTIVE
Craft Collective is a well-capitalized startup company. We offer competitive pay, employee stock ownership, terrific benefits, and a craft-beer enthusiast culture. We are dedicated and passionate about this industry. We work hard and will expect the same from you. This position offers the opportunity to become part of a great team of individuals driven to deliver the best quality craft beverages to the finest establishments in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Maine.
Submit your application here (no calls, please).