We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Head of Marketing, helping to plan and execute marketing initiatives and events on behalf of the company and its 60+ craft beverage brands. This position will give the right candidate hands-on experience to many marketing and communications disciplines, including social media, email marketing, events, product photography, public relations and more, as well as exposure to a startup culture.
- Participate in development of monthly marketing calendars, helping to identify and conceptualize key stories as they relate to product launches, industry trends, supplier news, events, etc.
- Following the monthly calendar, help to develop original and engaging social media, blog and email marketing content to illustrate key stories. This includes pulling samples from warehouse, styling and photographing product, and writing copy
- Regularly post approved content on the Company’s Instagram, Facebook and Twitter; engage often with brands, retail accounts, influencers, partners, etc.
- Help drive paid social media strategy and execution to support key stories and events
- Assist with website maintenance, including posting weekly blog content, updating brand portfolio, and creating new landing pages, as needed
- Assist with the development of event collateral (posters, social media graphics, etc.), Company merchandise (t-shirts, hats, etc.) and special design projects, working with the sales team and graphic designer
- Assist in the organization of marketing materials for larger events (ex. beer fests, tastings, beer gardens). Attend events as needed
- Keep a close eye on social media, email and web analytics, working with the team to identify wins and areas for improvement
- Act as the company’s Social Media evangelist, encouraging employee interaction on employee-sourced Instagram page (@ccdrinks)
- 2+ years’ marketing or social media experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or related field
- Excellent writer, communicator and multi-tasker; detail-oriented
- Flexible work style. Can work well independently and within groups
- Ability to build a strong network of peers and partners to co-create success
- Eager to monitor and actively participate in Company’s social communities after hours and on weekends
- Required attendance at occasional night and weekend industry events
- Interest in Craft Beer preferred
- Favorite pastime: Instagram stories
Competitive pay based on experience including a base salary and bonuses. Employee stock options. Group health and dental. Life insurance and short and long-term disability insurance. 401(k) with match. 529 College Savings plan. Cell phone stipend. Access to awesome beer!
ABOUT CRAFT COLLECTIVE
Craft Collective is a 4-year old independent craft beer distribution company focused on quality, small, craft producers. We were founded by craft beer enthusiasts, with the goal of improving the distribution environment in New England for breweries and consumers. We maintain ample refrigeration, a fully climate-controlled warehouse, and refrigerated delivery vehicles. Our people represent our brands with enthusiasm and diligently care for our products. We’re honest, accommodating, and committed to helping small craft producers succeed. We primarily work with New England and New York breweries like Fiddlehead, SingleCut, Aeronaut, Finback, Idle Hands, Proclamation, Medusa, Banded, Fox Farm, Kent Falls, Graft Cider, and more. You can see our entire portfolio here.
EMPLOYMENT AT CRAFT COLLECTIVE
Craft Collective is a well-capitalized startup company. We offer competitive pay, employee stock ownership, terrific benefits, and a craft-beer enthusiast culture. We are dedicated and passionate about this industry. We work hard and will expect the same from you. This position offers the opportunity to become part of a great team of individuals driven to deliver the best quality craft beverages to the finest establishments in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Maine.
Submit your application here (no calls, please).