We are looking for a reliable Office Manager for our Stoughton headquarters to perform tasks that will help us manage our office and monitor our revenues. You will be responsible for keeping track of money owed to us by customers, preparing invoices, making deposits and updating records.
You must be accurate and reliable in handling accounts and documents. Being good at math and a high degree of organizational ability are essential. Since you will be using technology to expedite your work, a degree of computer knowledge is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare daily check deposits via remote deposit
- Process mail
- Scan and enter bills into our AP system
- Code bills to ensure proper application of monies
- Manage bill-backs to suppliers
- Manage billing for sample product
- Report on AR collections activity
- Prepare statements and send to customers electronically
- Respond to customer requests for copies of invoices
- Track user data in our route accounting system to ensure proper delivery of statements and invoices sent electronically
- Order and inventory office supplies
- Greet visitors upon their arrival, notify their hosts of arrival, and provide light hospitality (coffee, etc.)
- Manage relationships with food, water and catering vendors
- Keep kitchenette tidy by ensuring employees clean up after themselves
- Manage janitorial services vendor
- Prior experience as an officer manager, billing clerk, or other similar office administrative role
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to push, pull, and handle loaded two wheelers
- Good organization skills and strong math proficiency
- Knowledge of MS Office or Google Docs
- Must possess a High School degree; further education a plus
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and continued random drug screens
- Must possess a mobile phone with data plan
- Must have a car or live or otherwise be able to reliably transport yourself to the Stoughton headquarters
- Knowledge and interest in Craft Beer is preferred
Competitive pay based on experience including a base salary. Employee stock options. Group health, dental and vision. Life insurance and short and long-term disability insurance. 401(k) with 4% match. 529 College Savings plan. Access to awesome beer! Hours: 9AM-5PM M-F
ABOUT CRAFT COLLECTIVE
Craft Collective is a 4-year old independent craft beer distribution company focused on quality, small, craft producers. We were founded by craft beer enthusiasts, with the goal of improving the distribution environment in New England for breweries and consumers. We maintain ample refrigeration, a fully climate-controlled warehouse, and refrigerated delivery vehicles. Our people represent our brands with enthusiasm and diligently care for our products. We’re honest, accommodating, and committed to helping small craft producers succeed. We primarily work with New England and New York breweries like Fiddlehead, SingleCut, Aeronaut, Finback, Idle Hands, Proclamation, Medusa, Banded, Fox Farm, Kent Falls, Graft Cider, and more. You can see our entire portfolio here.
EMPLOYMENT AT CRAFT COLLECTIVE
Craft Collective is a well-capitalized startup company. We offer competitive pay, employee stock ownership, terrific benefits, and a craft-beer enthusiast culture. We are dedicated and passionate about this industry. We work hard and will expect the same from you. This position offers the opportunity to become part of a great team of individuals driven to deliver the best quality craft beverages to the finest establishments in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Maine.
Submit your application here (no calls, please).